Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday already?

Wow this week is flying.  My love hate relationship with the scale continues.  I'm back to weighing myself everyday only because this scale shows down to the .2 lbs so I can see it going down faster than on most other scales.  It's good thing. I think I'm set to finish out the week down 2lbs.  Now that I have my calories sorted and working out figured.

The week is flying. We've been busy.  The Hubbs is going to be going back to work soon so we're focused on finishing a few chores.  We're getting some new windows and a front door and painting the basement FINALLY I'm really happy about it.  So busy but good.

Yesterday I cleaned main floor including windows and mopping.  I did the 30 day shred and burned approx 160 calories and trust me it is challenging. I can't even do all the weight moves, mind you I'm using heavier weights but it's hard!  Mopping and cleaning moderately for an hour (which I did at least) is 274 calories!  Walking briskly on the treadmill for 20 mins is 100 calories.  Why waste your time walking when you could clean? A win win. Why is this a secret?  I actually have run out of things to mop lol.  And my floor looks great.

Photo of the day

My little sleepy boy...

 


Giveaways:
* Feisty Frugal and Fabulous is giving away a 7-8mm Freshwater pearl stud earrings AND a 7-8mm Freshwater pearl bracelet set! (total value $86 USD )    From Pearl Paradise.com

* Feisty Frugal and Fabulous is also giving away a pair of  Aiko Bootcut Mid Rise Jeans, by Silver. Great quality jeans. I used to love wearing silver jeans when I was younger. I think it's about time I tried them again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment